Defined as “the operating philosophies or principles that guide an organisation’s internal conduct as well as its relationship with its customers, partners and shareholders”, a company’s core or office values form an integral part of its overarching organisational culture. A company’s culture is unique and individual to each company. Usually led by the company’s management Read More
- How CMI Workplace helps its clients to improve teamwork within a co-working office space
- Improve meeting efficiency with collaborative workplace design
- How workspace design impacts engagement, productivity, performance & employee retention
- Open workspace design, the benefits for modern business
- Boost productivity with an interactive office
- CMIW tour the London showrooms!
- What are the advantages of effective office design?
- Managing in an Agile Workplace – learning how to unlearn
- The advantages of re-designing your office layout. Can your company afford not to?
- How CMI Workplace is quietly achieving great things for our clients
- Business performance (39)
- Client projects (4)
- CMI Workplace news (4)
- Employee (44)
- Guest blogs (9)
- Public sector (4)
- Smart / Agile / Flexible working (41)
- Space planning (21)
- Technology (19)
- Uncategorised (3)
- Work space design (65)
- Workplace trends (36)