Are meetings a great use of employee time? Or just another distraction adding to workplace stress and burnout? Businesses are finding good collaborative workplace design reaps benefits for not only employee health and wellbeing, but also improves efficiency and productivity in the workplace. A recent CIPD report into health and wellbeing at work found that Read More
- How CMI Workplace helps its clients to improve teamwork within a co-working office space
- Improve meeting efficiency with collaborative workplace design
- How workspace design impacts engagement, productivity, performance & employee retention
- Open workspace design, the benefits for modern business
- Boost productivity with an interactive office
- CMIW tour the London showrooms!
- What are the advantages of effective office design?
- Managing in an Agile Workplace – learning how to unlearn
- The advantages of re-designing your office layout. Can your company afford not to?
- How CMI Workplace is quietly achieving great things for our clients
- Business performance (39)
- Client projects (4)
- CMI Workplace news (4)
- Employee (44)
- Guest blogs (9)
- Public sector (4)
- Smart / Agile / Flexible working (41)
- Space planning (21)
- Technology (19)
- Uncategorised (3)
- Work space design (65)
- Workplace trends (36)